Looking for a fun recipe that kids can make? Here’s a fun little one that either you can make together with your little ones or they can do it by themselves if they are old enough.
Strawberry ladybug recipe ingredients
- Mini-chocolate chips
- Dark food gel tube, chocolate decorating tube or chocolate decorating pen
Note: If you don’t have a decorating pen or gel, make them anyways!
- Wash, de-stem and cut strawberries in half. Lay flat side down on your plate.
- Using the gel or pen, add a stripe down the middle of the strawberry
- Take the mini-chocolate chips and push pointed side into the strawberry. 2-3 chocolate chips on each side.
- Take a toothpick and pin a blueberry to the front of the strawberry, pushing the toothpick all the way through the strawberry.
- If you are putting these on a plate, use the gel or pen to make antennas and legs